Sunday, April 29, 2007

"I like that song by The Fratellis"
He picks up a glass and polishes it. I do the same.
"That song by The Fratellis, huh?"
"Yeah. You know the one on the ipod advert"
"Would you say that's your favourite song of all time?"
"No"
"No?"
"No. My favourite song is 'Hey Jude' by The Beatles"
"By The Beatles, eh? Not sure I know that one"
"Classic song, man. You should check it out"
"I might just do that. Thanks for the tip!"
"What's your favourite song then?"
"Oh, I don't know. I like anything and everything really"
"Tell you what: I'll make you a CD"
"A CD?"
"Yeah, a mixed CD. Put some classic tunes on there for you, educate you in the ways of music"
"Well that would be super. Thanks, man"
"No worries. Pass me another glass"
"Sure"

I work with idiots.

3 comments:

asdf said...

I wonder what will be on the CD? All kinds of excellent stuff, no doubt.

Eisor said...

I have high expectations. He had hair like the one out of Razorlight so I assume he knows his stuff.

Billyo said...

I expect he'll "introduce" you to the Arctic Monkeys who all the kids seem to be raving about.